To implement a policy that aims to protect as well as uphold and safeguard the rights including the wellbeing of all school attendees being students, teachers, parents and visitors.
To promote the school’s values and model appropriate behaviour through a collaborative and respectful approach.
To ensure the Kapunda Dance Company operates in accordance with professional dance codes and guidelines.
Bullying is defined as persistent, unjustified behaviour by an individual or group, which infringes upon the rights of others and intends to cause physical or psychological harm
- Teasing or name calling
- Put downs or comparisons of a negative nature
- Spreading rumours
- Purposeful exclusion of others
- Disrespectful behaviour toward others
- Physical violence and or threats to harm another person
- Cyber bullying via electronic devices such as; computers to abuse harass or intimidate, mobile phone, twitter, face book and YouTube
Further information regarding bullying please refer to the following websites